Thursday, March 11, 2010

my photos



here is a picture that i have taken











and here is what i did
what i used was corel PHOTO- PAINT i changed the sharpen and the colour i change it so the flowers on top are glowing and grass is a dark colour this really shows off the flowers.


The picture i have taken reminds me of spring
with the dry brown leaves and bright yellow flowers made me think to do a story about spring.
The flowers are a bright yellow and in the picture it looks like they are glowing.
Also with the background it is has a brown bush so that gives the flower a nice glow to it.
There are also nice green sprouts of plantes growing init witch also makes you think of spring.
I think this picture is a warm picture with all the colours in it would remind you of spring. I have not changed anything in this picture to make it any other colour this is all mother natures work.

No comments:

Post a Comment